The Morning Dew…or is it?
First things first. It’s not just for morning. And it’s not (so we hear) just for your face and neck.
The Scoop on Dew pH Perfector
Modeled after IV amino acid drips used to enhance athletic performance, improve focus and sleep, and provide skin with a glow, this Circcell® dream potion has quite a pedigree.
The Ingredients and Why They Matter
- Dew pH Perfector contains amino acids that naturally exist in the skin–in the same proportion they exist in the skin. NOTE: Amino Acids help maintain the skin’s hydration, texture, and resilience–promoting smoother, more supple skin.
- It contains lactic acid that exfoliates without flaking. Lactic acid is also a humectant, which means it pulls moisture into the skin from the surrounding environment.
- It contains willow bark, a natural form of salicylic acid, and camphor, which is anti-bacterial. Both provide oil control.
- It contains gorgonian extract, a very powerful natural anti-inflammatory that soothes the skin.
Our Original Intention
Dew pH Perfector was originally formulated to pH balance (like a toner), hydrate, resurface, nourish, and leave a beautiful finish on the skin. The combination of flake free exfoliation and enhanced hydration leaves the skin with a plump, clear, dewy, après-ski finish.
I have come to love après-ski skin from living in Jackson Hole. This look is one of my inspirations for what I believe is truly beautiful skin.
– Maya Crothers, Circcell® Founder
Over the years, Circcell® customers have found a number of other ways to use Dew pH Perfector…
“I put it on my knees and elbows–or wherever I’m experience dry skin. My skin loves it and soaks it up!”
“As I’ve aged, I’ve noticed some ‘crepy’ skin–putting Dew on it seems to make the skin look and feel smoother and younger.”
“I know it sounds crazy, but I put it on cellulite. It seems to make the skin smoother.”
“My scalp is so dry and rough, especially in cold weather. The Dew seems to help moisturize those areas and makes my scalp feel so much better.”
The “Dew” is not just for mornings anymore. It’s for whenever your skin feels dry, dull, or simply in need of a little moisture.
Is it sticky? When you put it on (we recommend you gently press the product into your skin using the palms of your hands), you will feel a bit of stickiness. That dissipates quickly, and your skin feels hydrated, smoother, and more supple.
Does it have a scent? Unlike some of our beauty friends out there, we don’t add fragrances. So, you’ll experience the natural scent of the ingredients. Some love it, some don’t. But we think Refinery 29 said it best…
- Cleanse with Geothermal Clay Cleanser
- Apply Dew Perfector
- Apply ABO Eye & Face
- Apply one Vitamin C Ampoule
- Apply Moisture Shield with SPF 30