Facial yoga isn’t only an anti-aging ritual. It’s a self-love ritual. When you take a moment to take care of yourself, your body rests into a state of newfound ease and relieves itself of tension. This in turns help your muscles to relax and lets your skin glow!
Amanda Lucas, Circcell’s National Trainer, has developed a facial yoga routine to help you tone, detoxify and deeply hydrate your skin as you use our state-of-the-art formulas.
Today, we’ll share how to perform facial yoga on your forehead. This process will help you smooth out your expression lines and wrinkles.
HOW TO PERFORM FACIAL YOGA FOR YOUR FOREHEAD
1) To best prepare your skin, cleanse with the Geothermal Clay Cleanser. The mineral-rich clays will begin to detoxify your skin while the natural oils deeply hydrate.
2) To further detoxify and brighten your skin, apply Red Algae Clarifying Mask to the face and neck for 5-10 minutes. Remove mask with with lukewarm water.
3) Apply a light layer of ABO +/- Face Serum to your face and neck, and ABO +/- Eye Gel around your eyes. These oxygen-rich formulations are a kind of “topical oxygen” for your skin that will help to lift and firm your skin alongside each facial pose.
4) Now perform your facial yoga. Leave the ABO serum and eye gel on your face for these routines.
a) Place your fingers on your forehead with your little fingers touching your brows.
b) Open your eyes without raising your eyebrows and slowly pull your fingers apart.
c) Hold this for 1-20 seconds and repeat two times.
5) After your yoga routine, the muscles and nerve-endings in your face are relaxed. The lifting and toning from your facial yoga routine will increase the circulation and blood flow in your skin. Now choose the Circcell Extraordinary Facial Oil best suited for your skin type. These treatment oils improve skin’s elasticity, provide antioxidant protection, and contain powerful moisturizing properties. Apply on skin by dispensing a few drops into your palms, rubbing your palms together, and patting gently on your skin.
After a morning workout, do not forget your sunscreen! A lightweight, oil-free formula, Daily Hydration SPF 43 restores moisture, contains antioxidant protection and provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.